The Dallas City Retired Employees Association is a voluntary non-profit organization benefiting retired employees from the City of Dallas.
- Provide an organization to promote and sponsor activities for the mutual benefit of all members;
- Perform such activities as may be deemed beneficial to the organization by the executive committee;
- Take such action as necessary or appropriate to protect retirement benefits;
- Provide such means as are necessary to finance this organization and the activities with it's sponsors;
- Provide cultural and social activities for the members of the DCREA;
- Reestablish old friendships;